Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Early Christmas Present

Dustin, Logan and I are happy to announce that there will be a new member of the Michels family this coming August 2007! We found out this past weekend that I am pregnant and I had my first doctor's appointment today. Everything seems to be going good according to the doctor. I am only 6 weeks along, so August seems so very far away. This pregnancy came as a bit of a surprise, however, we couldn't be more happy! Please pray with us that the baby will develop as it should and that I will deliver a healthy baby in August. Also, pray that I will have a healthy, normal pregnancy.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

WOO HOO! How wonderful! So excited for you both, what blessed news!! Take care of yourself, I'll be thinking of you and praying for you!