Monday, November 20, 2006

Future Golfer ?

One night last week, Logan and I were waiting for Dustin to get home from work. I was sitting in the chair reading a magazine and Logan was playing with his toys. He has always loved carrying around a bat that he got for his birthday. He usually drags it behind him or carries it on his shoulder. Well, this particular night I happened to look up and he was "golfing." Now, I know that you all may think I am crazy, but look at the pictures! My baby has perfect form.

We have always played baseball with him but have never showed him specifically how to golf. I was laughing so hard at him because when he would get in the golfing stance and hit the ball (or try to) he would grunt or yell. It was hysterical. He would usually miss and end up hitting me in the knee!

I ran to get my camera to take some pictures, but of course, because of the delay when using the digital camera, I missed a number of poses. I kept putting the ball in front of him and telling him to swing. After 5 minutes or so of deleting pictures after taking them, I finally got the two pictures below.

So, this is what I am thinking, if we start him golfing now, then in 15-20 years he can become a professional golfer, make lots of money and support his mom and dad! Who knows!



No comments: